Advocare Slim is directing its efforts towards the nationwide overtaking of obesity. The Solution: fighting obesity with its 2 oz bottles of nutrient filled ingredients which are suppose to curb appetites and help individuals feel fuller longer. It is taken 2 times a day thirty minutes before a meal.
Advocare Slim combines two patented ingredients, Svetol®, and Super CitriMax®.
Svetol is a decaffeinated green coffee bean extract that claims to help lose weight. Super CitriMax® uses enzymes that convert carbohydrates into fat and promotes an increase in the formation of stored energy as glycogen. When not utilized for energy, carbohydrates are converted into fat and stored in the body.
Advocare Slim Ingredients
- Thiamine- Used for converting carbohydrates into energy. Needed for normal functioning of the nervous system and muscles.
- Biotin- B vitamin that plays a role in carbohydrate utilization and the production of important fatty acids. Biotin assists in metabolism of fatty acids and utilization of B vitamins.
- Chromium- B vitamin that plays a role in carbohydrate utilization and the production of important fatty acids.
- Svetol- an extract of select decaffeinated green coffee beans. Chlorogenic acids in coffee, especially 5-caffeoylquinic acid mainly found in green coffee beans, thereby helping regulate glucose metabolism and support the body’s breakdown of fat reserves for energy.
- Super CitriMax®- is a non-stimulant extract of the South Asian fruit, Garcinia cambogia. Super CitriMax contains hydroxycitric acid (HCA), and has been clinically shown to inhibit the enzymes that convert carbohydrates into fat and promote an increase in energy stored as glycogen.
- Caffeine- It exhibits stimulatory actions in the central nervous system and muscles, and enhances mental energy and focus.
- Inositol- helps establish healthy cell membranes and maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. Inositol is also involved in the conversion of fat into other useful products.