Our MIC B12 (Methionine, Inositol, Choline) injection is an all natural weight loss supplement combined with the vitamin B12 which is proven to help you lose weight and gain energy naturally, especially if injected weekly. Our MIC B12 injections will not interact with any other medication and are absolutely NOT a hormone. Our injections are compounded strictly for Solutions Medical Center and are completely different than other clinic’s “Lipo” shots.
Each MIC injection includes:
- B2 – helps metabolize fats, carbs and respiratory proteins.
- B3 – helps release energy from nutrients. It can reduce cholesterol and prevent arteriosclerosis, among other benefits.
- B12 – a vitamin which is important for the normal functioning of the brain and nervous system as well as for the formation of blood. It is normally involved in the metabolism of every cell of the body, especially affecting DNA synthesis and regulation, but also fatty acid synthesis and energy production.
- Methionine – assists in the breakdown of fats thereby prevents the build up of fat in the arteries as well as assisting with the digestive system and removing heavy metals from the body. Methionine can be converted to cysteine, which is a precursor to gluthione, which is of prime importance in detoxifying the liver.
- Choline – has been shown to protect the liver from certain types of damage, and can help reverse the damage that has already occurred. Additionally, it may help lower cholesterol and homocysteine levels associated with heart disease and may help protect against certain types of cancer.
- Inositol (B6) – helps to maintain proper electrical energy and nutrient transfer across the cell membrane. It also acts as a lipotropic which converts fats into other useful products. Inositol helps establish healthy cell membranes, which facilitate nerve impulses.
- Chromium Picolinate – a dietary supplement that’s useful for helping to suppress appetite and food cravings. It’s an ideal supplement for older individuals, as the body absorbs less chromium with age. Most places offering “Lipo” injections do not use this important ingredient.