It is important you read ALL of the enclosed information carefully as you will be responsible for knowing and understanding its contents.
- We require a card to be kept on file prior to any clinic appointments, telemedicine appointments, phone consultations, supplements, etc. This will also make your check out easy and simple.
- All payments are due at the time of service. We accept Care Credit financing, cash, personal checks and all major credit cards. If you choose to use Care Credit Financing, you must purchase a minimum of $600.
- We require a $150 non-refundable deposit to secure a new patient appointment with any of our medical providers. This will be applied to your balance at the end of your new patient appointment. Payment of the deposit must be made the day your new patient appointment is booked.
- There is a $30 processing charge on all returned checks.
- Should you need additional copies of your medical records, there will be a $25 processing fee.
- Medical Appointment Pricing:
New Medical Patient Consultations $300
Your consultation will be approximately 45-60 minutes. During this time, your medical provider will review your health history, current health status, medications, symptoms, health and wellness goals. Blood work or other testing will be done at this same appointment after seeing one of our medical providers. You will need to “fast” before your initial blood work, which means nothing except water or black coffee 8 hours before your visit. Your initial lab review appointment will be scheduled at the same time of your initial consultation however it will be your responsibility to schedule all your recommended follow up appointments.
Initial Lab Review Appointment $450
Your first lab review appointment can take up to 90 minutes. Our providers spend a significant amount of time educating you about your results. It is relatively simple to inform a patient that their lab work is “normal or in range”, but it is entirely different to discuss results of complex functional evaluations and recommend practical lifestyle and dietary strategies that help prevent further complications as well as addressing current ones. We want you to understand that preventative health care takes considerable time, effort and expertise on the part of our providers. You will also be provided with a detailed & customized treatment plan, any recommended supplements and/or prescriptions, practical lifestyle and dietary strategies as well as setting up any follow up appointments. Follow up appointments are usually a LEVEL 2 or LEVEL 3 charge depending on the amount of time spent with your provider, the severity of health concerns, and lab testing involvement.
Follow Up Appointments
LEVEL 1 $75
LEVEL 2 $150
LEVEL 3 $225
- The portal system will email you 4 days before your scheduled appointment. You may confirm your appointment by replying YES to the email. The office will call you 3 business days prior to your appointment if we are still awaiting confirmation from you. If you do not confirm by this time, your appointment slot will be cancelled, filled by another patient, and charges will be applied.
- We do not schedule appointments like a traditional medical office where patients are scheduled every 10-15 minutes and providers see 40-80 patients a day. At Solutions, we typically only see 8-12 patients per day. This allows our medical providers to spend much more time with each one to ensure all issues can be completely addressed. When you are scheduled for a new patient or initial lab review appointment, a 45 to 90 minute block of time has been reserved for you and when you are scheduled for any follow up appointments, a 15 to 45 minute block has been reserved.
- If you are late to your appointment and your provider is still able to see you, your appointment will end at the scheduled time and you will be charged for the full appointment.
- In these situations, we reserve the right to deny an office visit to any patient that does not arrive on time. If you are more than 15 minutes late we reserve the right to reschedule your appointment so that the rest of our patients may be seen at their scheduled appointment time.
- Appointments are often booked many weeks in advance and there are numerous patients on a waiting list for cancellations.
- Please give our office at least 2 business days notice (via phone call or voice mail) if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
- Our portal system, PatientNOW, will email/text an appointment reminder upon booking your initial appointment then again 48 hours prior to your appointment.
- If notification of appointment cancellation is less than 2 business days in advance or you do not show up, you will be charged the full price of the missed appointment which will be placed on your credit card that we have on file.
- Please be aware that holidays DO NOT count as business days.
- We understand that emergencies do occur and it is at the discretion of the provider to determine whether or not the charge can be omitted. Multiple late or missed occurrences may result in discharge from our practice.
- Solutions Medical Center does not participate with any insurance carrier therefore payment is expected at time of service. We do not submit medical claims on your behalf and we cannot assist you with claim resolution. If needed, we will provide you with a detailed billing summary that you may submit to your insurance carrier for possible reimbursement. Please note that there may be procedures and laboratory tests that are NOT covered due to your individual policy/plan type. Should you have any questions regarding your medical coverage, please call the telephone number on the back of your insurance card.
- Solutions Medical Center providers do not participate in the Medicare program. If you are a Medicare Part B beneficiary and wish to become a patient of Solutions Medical Center, you are required to accept the terms and conditions set forth in a Private Contract between you and your Solutions Medical Center provider. This Private Contract provides that absolutely no Medicare payment will be made to you or to Solutions for the services provided, even if such services are covered by Medicare. Under the Private Contract, you acknowledge that you accept full responsibility for the payment of charges for all services rendered by Solutions Medical Center.
- We will send a copy of your insurance information along with any ordered tests to InsightDx/BioReference or Quest Labs. Both of these laboratories have insurance contracts with all national carriers and hundreds of regional carriers.
- Insurance will typically not cover all the testing, but that doesn’t mean that it won’t benefit you in some capacity. Your insurance carrier should send you an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) that explains in detail the services that were either paid or denied.
- Please do not panic if you receive a large bill from the lab company. If it is due to improper coding from our office, we will happily recode your tests in order for your insurance company to cover more of the test(s) cost.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. Supplements and lab kits may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase if in original condition, unopened or unused.
- All lab kits must be completed within 6 months of purchase.
- We do not fill out disability or FMLA forms for patients.
- On rare occasions, we will write a letter of medical necessity to an insurance company.
- Supplements are available for purchase in our office and online for your convenience; however, you are not required to purchase them.
- We endorse only pharmaceutical grade supplements that are independently analyzed to contain what they claim. This is not always the case with over-the-counter (“OTC”) nutritional supplements.
- If a Solutions Medical Center provider recommends vitamins and/or supplements, these will not be covered by insurance however some Health Savings Accounts (“HSA”) may include coverage for this. Usually, the purchase of supplements does not count towards any insurance deductible you may have.
- If you have a Flexible Spending Account (“FSA”), you may be able to use that account to cover the cost of supplements. Please call the customer service number on your card to find out before your visit.
- If you wish, we are happy to ship your vitamins and supplements directly to your home or other provided address. There is a $10.00 shipping fee for orders mailed from our clinic.
PRESCRIPTION (RX) REFILLS
- Please check your medication bottle to see if you have any refills available before calling to request a refill from our office.
- We ask you contact your pharmacy and have them fax over the medication refill request BEFORE leaving any refill requests on our voicemail.
- We refill your medications according to the pharmacy information you provide in the patient portal. If you would like us to send any refills to another pharmacy, you must provide the pharmacy name and phone number on our prescription line.
- If you do not provide the correct pharmacy information, do not complete the patient portal, or you change pharmacies without notifying us, it will delay your refill request.
- It may take up to 72 business hours to process a prescription refill, so please plan ahead to avoid any interruptions in your medications.
- Controlled medications such as sleeping medication, ADD medication, testosterone and antibiotic will not be prescribed without proper assessment, thus requiring an office visit AT LEAST twice a year.
Any medical records should be mailed or faxed to:
Solutions Medical Center
832 W. Poplar Avenue
Collierville, TN 38017
Fax #: 901-853-6554