Metagenics has many products on the marketplace and continues to grow. Vitamin supplements are beneficial to a range of people of all ages and it is estimated that half of all adults in North America take at least one vitamin supplement a day. Because of their wide usage, the market is saturated with brands that all claim to be better than the rest. How is it possible to know which brands truly are? We have done the work for you because they are NOT the same!
Metagenics claims to be trustworthy and transparent. Their wide range of products is offered online and recommended by many medical practitioners. If you are questioning this, we have an answer because when it comes to supplements, you want a company that has the experience to back their knowledge up. Here is what is true:
- Metagenics has been supplying medical professionals and individuals with vitamins for decades. Their devotion to research sets them apart from many other supplement brands.
- Metagenics spent $7,000,000 on research and development in 2016.
- Metagenics help providers create supplemental and nutritional solutions to many common health problems by supporting the body’s natural healing.
- Metagenics has over one-hundred thousand practitioner associations and work with leading nutrition experts to put out vitamin supplements made of the best ingredients.
- Metagenics provides supplements that are gluten-free, non-GMO, and vegetarian. Their ingredients are highly researched and tested by experts within the nutrition field.
- You can find a list of ingredients to any of their products on their website or the bottle. They test every bottle, so that what’s inside matches the ingredients listed on the bottle.
Metagenics is a company that truly wants to meet the expectations of consumers. Its supplements are from synthetic ingredients, so vegetarians and vegans can rest assured. Despite synthetic ingredients, their products are powerful and effective. So it is worth it? We say ABSOLUTELY!