- Payment for treatments/services are due at the time they are rendered.
- We accept Care Credit financing, cash, personal checks and all major credit cards.
- If you choose to use Care Credit Financing, you must purchase a minimum of $600.
- There is a $30 processing charge on all returned checks.
- Series or packages of treatments that are discounted must be paid in full at the time of purchase in order to receive the discounted pricing.
- PLEASE NOTE: Prepaid treatments/services expire 1 year after date of purchase. Laser Hair Removal packages are an exception and will expire 2 years after purchase date.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes before your appointment to complete any required paperwork. If you are running late let us know as soon as possible and we will try to accommodate you. In some cases, we may need to shorten or reschedule your appointment.
- Please give our office at least 24-hours’ notice (via call, voicemail, text or email) if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment. We understand that emergencies do occur and it is at the owner’s discretion to determine whether or not the penalty listed below will be omitted.
* If you miss your appointment and fail to notify us as requested above, you will be charged the full price of the missed appointment. The charge will be placed on the credit card you have agreed to place on file or will be issued as a balance due on your Solutions account.
* If you miss your appointment and fail to notify us as requested above and your appointment is for a banked service or part of a package you will forfeit that single treatment.
TIPPING AND GRATUITY
The best tip we can receive is your repeat business and referrals. However, if you would like to tip your provider, we ask that you VENMO them directly or use cash. We do not accept tips on credit/debit cards.
- Your satisfaction is our top priority. Unopened products may be returned for a full refund within 7 days of purchase.
- We do not issue cash refunds.
- Purchased aesthetic packages are non-refundable. No refunds are made for procedures once they have been performed. If for some reason you are unable to use a pre-paid service, you may transfer your available credit toward another service.
- Gift Cards/Certificates are available for any denomination and may be redeemed for services, treatments, or products.
- Gift Cards/Certificates expire one year after purchase date.
- No refunds will be given for gift cards/certificates.
We take the privacy of your information very seriously. Our Notice of Privacy Practices provides information about how we may use and disclose protected health information about you. The Notice contains a Patient Rights section describing your rights under the law. You have the right to review our Notice before signing this Consent. The terms of our Notice may change. If we change our Notice, you may obtain a revised copy by contacting our office at (901) 853-6428. Solutions Medical Center provides this form to comply with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
It may become useful during the course of treatment to communicate by email, text message (e.g. “SMS”) or other electronic methods of communication. Be informed that these methods, in their typical form, are not confidential means of communication. If you use these methods to communicate with Solutions Medical Center there is a reasonable chance that a third party may be able to intercept those messages. The kinds of parties that may intercept these messages include, but are not limited to:
- People in your home or other environments who can access your phone, computer, or other devices that you use to read and write messages.
- Your employer, if you use your work email to communicate.
- Third parties on the Internet such as server administrators and others who monitor internet traffic.